I feel like I'm committing an injustice by even calling them naps. A nap is a twenty minutes or so rest; I take full on, messy hair, drooling sleeps that are measured in hours, not minutes!
So back to my original point: I can nap (sleep) anywhere. The floor, my desk, church (sorry Seth and PJ), on the toilet (seriously it has happened), in my car. You name it!
Take today for example: I just woke up from a nice hour long snooze in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I came out to get a few things but decided to listen to my iPod and rest for a few before
I went in. It is now an hour later and I just woke up. Here is a pic:

As I shook off the last remnants of dreamland I started to think to myself, "I wonder what people think when they see me sleeping here? Is that guy dead? Homeless, living in his car? Waiting for his wife to finish shopping? Wow, he is really drooling! Boy, he is really cute!"
So anyway you are now forewarned. If you see me sleeping peacefully in a strange place feel free to make sure I'm breathing and then have a chuckle at my expense. Don't wake me up though! Us cute supeheroes need our rest!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
You actually typed all that on an iphone? I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteLOL yeah I have an app that interfaces with blogspot. Small keys though!
ReplyDeleteDave! We are so much alike! I totally took a nap in my car on Friday before work. And my soph, year of college, I used to sleep in my backseat/trunk all the time! (Like lay down the seat backs and sleep in the nice big open space kind of naps.) I know I've gotten some weird looks, but do people not understand the importance of getting sleep at anytime, in anyplace? I guess not. This made me laugh though, keep on sleepin' Dave!
ReplyDelete--Heather
LOL glad you can relate Heather! We are professional sleepers!
ReplyDeleteYou are so going to get woke up roughly if I catch you sleeping in your car at Wal-Mart or at church!! :) Great post though!! You're so funny. Hope you post pics of your NY trip on here! Love ya bro.
ReplyDelete