I was having a conversation with a friend the other day and we were talking about some really deep stuff. I thought "I should write about this." So here goes...
Thursday, February 4, 2010
I LOVE PIZZA!!!!!
They say the first step in treating a problem is admitting you have one...well, I LOVE PIZZA! I want to shout it from the rooftops! If I were Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music I'd be running in a meadow on top of a mountain singing about pizza! Ok, that was a bit much, but it is like the perfect food; bread and cheese and vegetables (tomato sauce) and meat! And it MUST include pepperoni, oh those round slices of heavenly goodness! I think I could almost eat pizza for every meal. Herein lies the problem: I really could almost eat pizza for every meal! Even when I'm trying to follow a healthy eating plan I still want a good Domino's Pizza at least once a week. And man, I can eat a whole one (especially if it is a special occasion!). And now they have made them even better since the came out with the new recipe. Bastards! Anyway, I'm hungry now...is there treatment for pizza addiction?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hee hee. This is funny. Pizza is delicious. Although sans pep.
ReplyDelete