Monday, February 1, 2010

Taking the Leap!

Today my sister leaves for Tanzania in East Africa for three months! I can't believe it...I really admire her.  She is excited and nervous; I on the other hand have been a little emotional this weekend.  I mean, this is my baby sister. I was twelve when she was born, I helped raise her! I know she is twenty two but she will always be my little sis and I think I will always worry about her like a dad does.  So anyway, I said I admire her and let me tell you why: she has found something that she feels she was meant to do and is going for it. She's taking a leap of faith and following her dreams!  That is something that I have been working on in my life.  I want to live my dreams. I don't want to have any regrets.  So, maybe while she is away in Africa chasing her dreams for three months I will continue to chase mine. We will see what happens.  If you think about it keep her in your prayers.  I can't wait till she comes back!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do whatever it is that you are passionate about and that you feel you're suppose to be doing. If you suddenly feel the need to move or whatever do it. You'll be here when I get back and you know I'll support you in whatever you want to do. Be brave and do what you've been gifted to do.

    Love you,

    Jonna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!