Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Embroidered!

     They say that you can't adequately deal with a problem until you acknowledge it. Well, I have a problem. An addiction really. I'm addicted to reusable shopping bags! Whew, it feels so good to get that off my chest...
Seriously! I probably have have upwards of 15 to 20. I think the problem is twofold:
     1. I have a "green" conscience, so anytime I'm in the store and I forget to take my bags in I feel like I have to buy another, and
     2. the stores are always coming out with a newer, upgraded model!
I mean, Ikea has an insulated super-deluxe model with pockets inside and out! Target just came out with a really nice canvas one that is very roomy and has an embroidered logo! (Yes, I realize that statements like the two previous do not do ANYTHING to help me maintain my Mancard; don't judge me!)  Plus these bags are very handy for just carrying "stuff".
     So there it is. Let the comments commence, I can take it. PS, here's the new Target bag:

2 comments:

  1. I was picking them up each time I saw them at HSN live in Vegas. Of course, they often had goodies inside them. I wonder what stores think of me using "Home Shopping Network" reusable shopping bags! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gay! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!