So Thanksgiving was fun, one of my fav holidays. Had dinner at my Mom's house which was fine. It was a little tough because some traditions that I'm used to didn't happen (see a few posts back). I made it through though and was of course thankful for all I have. My friends and I did have our annual "Gobbling" get together. We had a really good time and some DELICIOUS food. I love getting together every year with these folks!
Christmas actually is my favorite holiday, and I had a wonderful one. I had some friends over to help me decorate my tree and we had a great time! Here are some photos. Click here for more.
| This is one of my favorite pics of my Mom and I. |
My sister and I came up with a new tradition this Christmas. Instead of the adults in our family exchanging gifts, we decided to join the Advent Conspiracy and have a family game night for charity. We all got together at my sister's house and played all kinds of games. We each chose a different charity to play for, and at the end of the night we would all donate to the charity of the person who won the most games! It was so fun and we were able to give over $300.00 to the Morgantown Area Youth Service Project. Congrats to my Brother in Law Chris for his win! Click here for some more pics from Christmas 2010.
Well that takes us up to January. Exciting things have happened so far in 2011, including a 5K! That will have to wait for another post though. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments!